We are nestled in the heart of Lake Chelan. Our Historical Inn was built in 1914, we are one of the first homes in Chelan. Deep Water Inn is under new ownership and we are excited to show you what we have done to update our place. We have seven unique rooms, all with ground floor access and private outdoor areas to relax and enjoy the weather.
We offer a variety of amenities to make your stay with us as comfortable as possible. Flat screen tv's with cable is available in every room, as well as coffee makers, microwave, refrigerator, and complimentary wifi. Picnic tables and outside sitting areas to enjoy,
Here you will find activities to do all four seasons. Our summer season is full of fun and excitement, enjoy the beautiful lake and take a swim at Don Morris park. Come enjoy a hot cup of apple cider in fall and tour the wineries, where you can see the whole wine making process before your eyes. Ring in the new year with Winterfest or enjoy snowmobiling or snow tubing in the foothills of Echo Valley. Bring the kids on Spring break and have some fun with mini golf, go karts and volleyball. Here you will find amazing food and an assortment of wineries, breweries and tasting rooms, with one right across the street from our place. We are about a 10-minute walk into town to the beautiful boutiques. Deep Water Inn awaits your arrival, we can’t wait to meet you!
See for yourself what makes our rooms second-to-none
Twin bunk beds and a twin bed, with a full bath. This room accommodates three people. TV, coffee maker, refrigerator, microwave and free wi~fi in room as well to make your stay more comfortable.
We have two Queen rooms, Room #7 has a full bath and Room #4 has a bathroom with a stand up shower. These rooms accommodate two people but we can add a rollaway or cot if needed for a third person at an additional charge. TV, coffee maker, refrigerator, microwave and free wi~fi in each room as well to make your stay more comfortable.
Our King bedroom, Room #6, has a 3/4 bathroom with a stand up shower and a outside sitting area. This room accommodates two people but we can add a rollaway or cot for a third person for an additional charge. TV, coffee maker, refrigerator, microwave and free wi~fi in the room as well to make your stay more comfortable.
This room has a Queen Bed and a Twin pull-out couch. Room #1 accommodates three people. If you need a pet friendly room, this would be your choice. It has wonderful flooring that we can keep clean for other guests as well. TV, coffee maker, refrigerator, microwave, and free wi~fi in room as well to make your stay more comfortable.
Our Economy Queen, Room #5, has a Queen bed and full bathroom that is up a small stairway in the room. It is called "Economy" because it is the smallest room, but has all the comforts you need. In your room you will find a refrigerator, microwave, Keurig coffee maker, tv and free wi~fi.
Our Double Queen Bedroom is Room #2. It has two queen size beds and a twin pull out couch. It can accommodate 4 ~5 people, with the 5th having an additional charge. This room has a full bath with soaking tub. There is a TV, coffee maker, refrigerator, microwave and free wi~fi in each room to make your stay more comfortable.
Ready to book with us? Have a question about our rooms or services? We'll be happy to help!
531 E Woodin Ave, Chelan, WA 98816, US
3:00 pm - 6:00 pm (Check~in)
Check out by 11 am
Welcome to Deep Water Inn. We hope you enjoy your stay with us. To ensure that all guests are given the same safety and comfort we ask that while staying with us you adhere to the following rules and regulations:
· All bookings require a valid credit card and i.d. to be placed on file at check in.
· We require that at least one guest be 21 years or older in each room booked.
· Up to two keys will be issued with each room, failure to return one or both keys will result in a $75 lock replacement fee being charged to credit card on file.
· All guests must be registered at time of check in. Failure to report all guests residing in the accommodation during check in will result in eviction from the premises without a refund.
· This is a nonsmoking property. All rooms and grounds are to be smoke free. Any evidence that a guest has violated this policy will be documented and a $175 cleaning fee will be charged to the credit card on file.
· We ask that noise be kept to a minimum after 10pm. Any noise complaints from other guests may result in your eviction from the premises without a refund.
· Any behavior deemed inappropriate by management such as improper use of facilities, illegal activity, damage to property, etc. is prohibited. Damage to or removal of the property or belongings of Deep Water Inn will result in immediate eviction from premises and the damage to or replacement of property will be charged to the credit card on file.
· Towels and other linens must remain in the room or will result in a charge. Should you require towels to take to the beach, please request them.
· No minors shall be left unaccompanied in rooms.
· Pets are allowed in specific rooms only. Pets in enclosures must always be supervised. Deep Water Inn is not responsible for lost or stolen pets. Management must be aware of all pets on property and except for service dogs, a pet rate will be charged at the rate $20 per night. Only one pet per room. Unregistered pets in non-pet approved rooms will result in a fine of $75 for additional cleaning that must be done prior to the next guest’s check in. In addition, the following pet policies must be adhered to: Pets are not allowed on the beds or furniture. Violation of this policy will result in a $75 cleaning fee being charged to the credit card on file. Pet hair is very difficult to remove from linens and we must remove it all for the next guest. Pet waste must be properly disposed of in any of the trashcans located on property, outside of the rooms. When not in the room, pets must be on leash. Any damage to the room caused by a pet will be the guest’s responsibility and will be charged to the credit card on file.
· No public intoxication on the hotel property.
· No Horseplay, ruff housing or jumping on or off all beds, any injury resulting from this, Deep Water Inn is not responsible for.
Thank you for choosing Deep Water Inn for your Lake Chelan Vacation. Please sign below to indicate that you agree to abide by the rules and regulations set by the property.