PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR DEEP WATER INNS RESPONSE TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC!
Come enjoy the beauty Lake Chelan has to offer!
Come enjoy the beauty Lake Chelan has to offer!
We are nestled in the heart of Lake Chelan. Our Historical Inn was built in 1912, we are one of the first homes in Chelan. Deep Water Inn has been under new ownership for almost three years now and we are excited to show you what we have done to update our place. We have seven unique rooms, all with ground floor access and private outdoor areas to relax and enjoy the weather.
We are a historical Inn with smaller, more intimate grounds. We offer a variety of amenities to make your stay with us as comfortable as possible. Flat screen tv's with cable is available in every room, as well as a coffee makers, microwave, refrigerator, and complimentary Wi-Fi. As well as picnic tables and outside sitting areas to enjoy, With out swings in Summer to take in the summer breeze.
Here you will find activities to do all four seasons. Our summer season is full of fun and excitement, enjoy the beautiful lake and take a swim at Don Morris park. Come enjoy a hot cup of apple cider in fall and tour the wineries, where you can see the whole wine making process before your eyes. Ring in the new year with Winterfest or enjoy snowmobiling or snow tubing in the foothills of Echo Valley. Bring the kids on Spring break and have some fun with mini golf, go karts and volleyball. Here you will find amazing food and an assortment of wineries, breweries and tasting rooms, with one right across the street from our place. We are about a 10-minute walk into town to the beautiful boutiques. Deep Water Inn awaits your arrival, we can’t wait to meet you!
Here are the Deep Water Inn we have a walk up, sidewalk café, that serves wonderful breakfast options. Our guests receive 25% off during their stay but we are open to the public as well. Try our famous Breakfast Burrito or Biscuits and Gravy!
4 Day event in the Lake Chelan Wine Valley. For more information contact the Lake Chelan Chamber of Commerce. Enjoy internationally acclaim...
Our walk up café will be opening for call in, take out, and limited outdoor seating starting May 27th! We have modified our menu this year a...
See for yourself what makes our rooms second-to-none
Two twin beds, with a full bath. This room accommodates two people. TV, coffee maker, refrigerator, microwave and free wi~fi in room as well, to make your stay more comfortable.
We have two Queen rooms, Room #4 has a bathroom with a stand up shower and #7 has a full bath. These rooms accommodate two people. TV, coffee maker, refrigerator, microwave and free wi~fi in each room as well to make your stay more comfortable.
We have one King bedroom, Room #6, has a 3/4 bathroom with a stand up shower and a outside sitting area. Room #6 can accommodate a third guest on a twin pull out couch. The room has a TV, coffee maker, refrigerator, microwave and free wi~fi as well to make your stay more comfortable.
This room has a Queen Bed and a Twin pull-out couch. Room #1 accommodates three people. It has a wine theme. TV, coffee maker, refrigerator, microwave, and free wi~fi in room as well, to make your stay more comfortable.
Our newly renovated Double Queen, Room #5, has two Queen beds and a full bathroom that is up a small stairway in the room. The bedrooms are connected by an archway. This room has all the comforts you need, you will find a refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, tv and free Wi-Fi. This room holds up to four guests.
Our Double Queen Bedroom is Room #2. It has two queen size beds and a twin pull out couch. It can accommodate 4 ~5 people, with the 5th having an additional charge. This room has a full bath with a walk in shower. There is a TV, coffee maker, refrigerator, microwave and free wi~fi in each room to make your stay more comfortable. ***Newly remodeled bathroom!***
Ready to book with us? Have a question about our rooms or services? We'll be happy to help!
531 E Woodin Ave, Chelan, WA 98816, US
3:00 pm - 6:00 pm (Check~in)
Check out by 11 am
Hello and welcome, here at the Deep Water Inn we wanted to address the pandemic that is currently happening across our State, Country and World. We want to insure you that our guests and staff are our number one priority. We have always taken pride in the strictest cleaning policies and will continue to do so. We are wiping down Common Area’s on regular bases and all of our rooms have outside and separate entrances, with electronic key codes. We are happy to set up guests with key codes and properly verify them, to avoid any contact at all, when preferred. We continue to monitor our staff and family to make sure there is no illness on the property. We expect all guest to do the same, please stay home if you have any symptoms or have come into contact with anyone with symptoms. In our area, the golf courses have reopened, fishing is allowed, state parks are open and some local business are opening with safety measures in place. We are focused on keeping you up to date on our area, and are trying to be flexible with your travel needs.
Please feel free to contact us directly at (509)888-5461, with any question or concerns you may have. We are committed to our guests health, safety and enjoyable stay!
Deep Water Inn
Welcome to Deep Water Inn. We hope you enjoy your stay with us. To ensure that all guests are given the same safety and comfort we ask that while staying with us you adhere to the following rules and regulations:
· All bookings require a valid credit card and i.d. to be placed on file at check in.
· We require that at least one guest be 21 years or older in each room booked.
· Up to two keys will be issued with each room, failure to return one or both keys will result in a $75 lock replacement fee being charged to credit card on file.
· All guests must be registered at time of check in. Failure to report all guests residing in the accommodation during check in will result in eviction from the premises without a refund.
· This is a non smoking property. All rooms and grounds are to be smoke free. Any evidence that a guest has violated this policy will be documented and a $175 cleaning fee will be charged to the credit card on file.
· We ask that noise be kept to a minimum after 10pm. Any noise complaints from other guests may result in your eviction from the premises without a refund.
· Any behavior deemed inappropriate by management such as improper use of facilities, illegal activity, damage to property, etc. is prohibited. Damage to or removal of the property or belongings of Deep Water Inn will result in immediate eviction from premises and the damage to or replacement of property will be charged to the credit card on file.
· Towels and other linens must remain in the room or will result in a charge. Should you require towels to take to the beach, please request them.
· No minors shall be left unaccompanied in rooms.
· Pets are NOT allowed, violation of this policy will result in a $100 cleaning fee and will be charged to the card on file.
· No public intoxication on the hotel property.
· No Horseplay, ruff housing or jumping on or off all beds, any injury resulting from this, Deep Water Inn is not responsible for.
Thank you for choosing Deep Water Inn for your Lake Chelan Vacation. Please sign below to indicate that you agree to abide by the rules and regulations set by the property.