Welcome to Deep Water Inn. We hope you enjoy your stay with us. To ensure that all guests are given the same safety and comfort we ask that while staying with us you adhere to the following rules and regulations:
· All bookings require a valid credit card and i.d. to be placed on file at check in.
· We require that at least one guest be 21 years or older in each room booked.
· Up to two keys will be issued with each room, failure to return one or both keys will result in a $75 lock replacement fee being charged to credit card on file.
· All guests must be registered at time of check in. Failure to report all guests residing in the accommodation during check in will result in eviction from the premises without a refund.
· This is a non smoking property. All rooms and grounds are to be smoke free. Any evidence that a guest has violated this policy will be documented and a $175 cleaning fee will be charged to the credit card on file.
· We ask that noise be kept to a minimum after 10pm. Any noise complaints from other guests may result in your eviction from the premises without a refund.
· Any behavior deemed inappropriate by management such as improper use of facilities, illegal activity, damage to property, etc. is prohibited. Damage to or removal of the property or belongings of Deep Water Inn will result in immediate eviction from premises and the damage to or replacement of property will be charged to the credit card on file.
· Towels and other linens must remain in the room or will result in a charge. Should you require towels to take to the beach, please request them.
· No minors shall be left unaccompanied in rooms.
· Pets are NOT allowed, violation of this policy will result in a $100 cleaning fee and will be charged to the card on file.
· No public intoxication on the hotel property.
· No Horseplay, ruff housing or jumping on or off all beds, any injury resulting from this, Deep Water Inn is not responsible for.
Thank you for choosing Deep Water Inn for your Lake Chelan Vacation. Please sign below to indicate that you agree to abide by the rules and regulations set by the property.